Train Online on Zoom
This is an Online CNC Programming course for turning
£480 Two Days
- Train in a virtual classroom on Zoom
- These courses take place mainly on weekends so you wont loose time from work.
- No travelling take in the comfort of your own home.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Times: Start 9.30am Finish 4.00pm
- Location: Online
What’s In The course (Online CNC Programming Turning)
- Tips on how to get started as a CNC programmer
- What you need to become a CNC Programmer
Online CNC Training (Turning)
- What is the difference between a manual machine and a CNC machine?
- The basic Cartesian coordinate system.
- You will learn the basics of CNC Machine programming.
- What a program is and how to start and end one.
- How the machine moves in rapid feed and circular motion to produce your component.
- You will learn how to machine shapes using special cycles that can make things faster and simpler .
- How to simply machine screw threads.
- When and how to use surface speed and RPM with two G Codes
- How to drill holes.
- Understand how datum’s work and are transferred from drawing to component.
- How G codes work and how to use them.
- How M codes work to switch on and off your coolant and spindle
and how to use them.
- How to build and structure a CNC program and make it clear and concise.
- Adding comments to your programs to make them more understandable.
- You will learn how you can branch off into sub programs and where these will be useful.
Who Should Take This Course?
- You should already have experience in CNC Machining.
- Ideal for existing CNC machine operators and setters.
What Do I Get?
- Two days online CNC training for turning on zoom.
- All course material in PDF form
- Certificate of completion