CNC Milling Programming
(Online with Zoom)
This is an Online CNC Programming course for milling
£480 Two Days
- Train in a virtual classroom on Zoom
- These courses take place mainly on weekends so you wont loose time from work.
- No travelling take in the comfort of your own home.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Times: Start 9.30am Finish 4.00pm
- Location: Online
What’s In The course (CNC Milling Online, Programming)
- Tips on how to get started as a CNC programmer
- What you need to become a CNC Programmer
CNC Milling Online (Programming) What You Learn
- What is the difference between a manual machine and a CNC machine?
- The basic Cartesian coordinate system.
- You will learn the basics of CNC Machine programming.
- What a program is and how to start and end one.
- How the machine moves in rapid feed and circular motion to produce your component.
- You will learn how to drill and tap holes using special cycles that can be repeated for ease of use.
- How to mill around shapes with a milling cutter.
- How to face-mill the top of a component.
- Understand how datum’s work and are transferred from drawing to component.
- How G codes work and how to use them.
- How M codes work to switch on and off your coolant and spindle
and how to use them.
- How to build and structure a CNC program and make it clear and concise.
- Adding comments to your programs to make them more understandable.
- You will learn how you can branch off into sub programs and where these will be useful.
Who Should Take This Course?
- You should already have experience in CNC Machining.
- Ideal for existing CNC machine operators and setters.
What Do I Get?
- Two days online Online CNC Milling programming training.
- All course material in PDF form
- Certificate of completion