Programming Course Milling (Fanuc)
This covers Haas, Mazak, Yasnac and many others.
Call David: 07834 858 407
Who Should Apply
CNC Machinists who want to learn to program Fanuc type controls.
Trainee currently working as a CNC Setter Operator.
Engineers working on manual machines.
Duration & Cost
- Two Days
CNC Training Centre
What’s in the Course
- Program numbers
- Basic G codes G0 G1 G2 G3
- Sequence numbers
- Sub Programs
- Canned Cycles G81 G73 G83 G84
- M Codes
- Absolute and Incremental programming.
- Work-Offset G Codes.
- Tool Length Offsets.
- G28 Reference return.
- Tool Nose Radius Compensation G41 G42.
- All students get to use their own workstation with touch screen and full simulation software.
- Everything you are taught you get to practice as you go.
- Free use of software for three months after completion of course.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be able to program a CNC Milling Machine.
- Drill and tap holes.
- Mill simple shapes.
- Mill pockets.
- Check and edit programs.
- Fully understand CNC Programs.
This course Comes With
- Memory Stick
- Certificate of completion.
- Free use of simulation software for three months (PC Required).
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free lunch.