Beginners CNC Milling Operator Course
Call David: 07834 858 407
Who Should Apply
People looking to become a CNC Milling Operator and start a career in CNC Machining.
Engineers working on manual machines.
Duration & Cost
- Two Days
CNC Training Centre
What’s in the Course
- What is a CNC Machine
- Basic coordinate Systems
- Engineering Materials, Coolants
- Some basic CNC Programming
- Drawings Used in Engineering
- Measuring equipment
- Introduction to CNC Machines
- Basic CNC Machine Operation
- Health and Safety in Engineering
- All students get to use their own workstation with touch screen and full simulation software.
- Everything you are taught you get to practice as you go.
- Free use of software for three months after completion of course.
What Will I Learn?
- Basics of Operating a CNC Machine.
- On off procedure.
- Engineering Materials and how they behave.
- How to use basic measuring equipment.
- Reading simple engineering drawings.
- How to safely operate a CNC Machine.
This course Comes With
- Memory Stick
- Certificate of completion.
- Free use of simulation software for three months (PC Required).
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free lunch.